I don’t know about you but…
I am one of these people who spends a ton of time comparing and evaluating options.
… Hiring resumes
… Suburbs to live in
… Where to take a holiday
… Property VS Shares VS crypto
Many hours of my life have been lost on Youtube watching detailed reviews and comparison videos in the pursuit of a single question:
“What is the best option for me?”
There are so many fantastic options in this world… but if something is not suited to my circumstances and needs, it can do more harm than good.
When it comes to wealth creation, the stakes are higher as these decisions are often expensive to undo if you make a mistake.
The key message here:
A good option for me might be terrible for you!
Anyhow, in this episode of the podcast, I have 1 goal.
To help you decide if property is a good option for you.
Or if you should avoid it like the plague.
As it certainly isn’t a good fit for everyone.
And absolutely get some professional advice on this topic as well.
DISCLAIMER: All information we share is NOT financial or investment advice and is purely intended for entertainment and educational purposes only. Always seek professional advice before acting on any financial decision.
01:48 Goose in a nutshell
06:11 Do business owners buy more properties faster?
13:41 How property investment gives you continuous momentum
16:18 Indicators that you are ready for property investment
17:00 Indicator #1: Borrowing capacity
18:17 Indicator #2: Financial stability
23:09 Indicator #3: Time
27:39 The advantages of active property portfolio management
30:40 Indicator #4: Mindset
34:44 Business owners’ potential ROI from property
38:44 Real estate is a business
43:01 How Goose will invest $100K
47:51 Capital acceleration > cashflow acceleration
51:08 The perils of going too fast with property investment
52:58 Get in touch with Goose
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe, tune in and share this podcast!
- Business & Investing website: https://businessandinvesting.com/
- Business & Investing partners: https://businessandinvesting.com/partners/
- The Investor Lab: https://theinvestorlab.com.au/
- Episode 007 https://businessandinvesting.com/ep-007-how-borrowing-money-is-different-for-australian-business-owners/
About the Guest:
Goose McGrath is the CEO of Dashdot, a property investment firm helping business owners build prolific, profitable property portfolios. They specialise in sourcing properties that are under market value, cashflow positive and have strong growth and value add potential.
Get a special discount from Dashdot when you get in touch with them through https://businessandinvesting.com/partners/dashdot/
CONNECT WITH US:
- Join the Business and Investing Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/440140397804480
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/businessandinvestingcom
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/businessandinvestingcom
- Follow us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@businessandinvestingcom
- Send your enquiries or drop by to say hello: firstname.lastname@example.org