Grant and I explore the insights from Dennis Felix’s book, “How to Get Rich,” with a focus on financial arbitrage, borrowing money, and creating spreads in business.
Uncover unique strategies for raising capital, valuable hiring tips, and insights on prioritizing business goals.
Whether seasoned or a budding investor, this episode fuels your journey with wealth-building insights!
All information we share is NOT financial or investment advice and is purely intended for entertainment and educational purposes only. Always seek professional advice before acting on any financial decision.
00:00 Welcome to Business and Investing
3:14 How to Get Rich?
9:27 Borrowing money for business growth and risk
15:10 Raising capital for business growth
21:41 Business growth strategies using other people’s money and time
28:22 Hiring and negotiating strategies
33:46 Wealth, age, and quality of life
39:02 Prioritising business goals and net worth
42:00 Entrepreneurship, business, and investing
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
- Business and Investing website: https://www.businessandinvesting.com/
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@businessandinvesting
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/business-investing/id1607453342
Connect with Us:
- Join the Business and Investing Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/440140397804480
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/businessandinvestingcom
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/businessandinvestingcom
- Follow us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@businessandinvestingcom
- Send your enquiries or drop by to say hello: email@example.com