There isn’t a business owner I know who hasn’t asked themselves this question at some point.
Is business planning a waste of time?
There are so many unknowns.
Things are constantly changing.
How can anyone make a worthwhile plan with so many variables?
I’ll admit I went through a stage of not planning because every plan I made never came to be.
I’d sit for hours every quarter coming up with a plan setting out some KPIs.
And then… BAM
Something would happen, making the plan useless.
So I just stopped doing it.
I’d rather spend the time doing something more productive.
My mindset was, “Just make more money next month.”
Things will likely work out if I do that.
Who needs to do planning if I just make more money each month?? Right?
And it worked for a while.
But… then I got stuck.
I was playing such a short-term game that I missed some big opportunities.
All information we share is NOT financial or investment advice and is purely intended for entertainment and educational purposes only. Always seek professional advice before acting on any financial decision
00:00 Welcome to Business and Investing
1:07 Advertising strategies in Q4
3:48 Significance of planning in business
10:21 Quarterly planning and prioritization in business
13:22 Prioritizing tasks and planning for business growth
18:25 Taking accountability in business.
21:48 Having a supportive network in business
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
- Business and Investing website: https://www.businessandinvesting.com/
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@businessandinvesting
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/business-investing/id1607453342
Connect with Us:
- Join the Business and Investing Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/440140397804480
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/businessandinvestingcom
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/businessandinvestingcom
- Follow us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@businessandinvestingcom
- Send your enquiries or drop by to say hello: email@example.com