I have to admit.
I’m fired up right now!! 🔥 😤
I’m not sure if you’ve heard…but….
There’s been quite some debate lately.
The government is contemplating making changes to super.
Changes to the amount you can deposit, as well as the capital gains tax rate.
I’m incredibly disappointed about this.
These are the types of changes that will have a significant impact on every Australian’s retirement.
To be honest… I think making these types of changes could be very dangerous.
However, to give you some more context…
I think the current form of super is great.
I genuinely think we are so lucky to be in a country that gives us that opportunity.
And I totally see how easy it can be to take it for granted.
I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t worried…
I can see the direction that we’re headed towards…
And I’m increasingly suspicious of the decisions being made.
How can I rely on a system that is so volatile to politics?
And how will future changes that I have no control over affect me?
In this week’s podcast episode, Grant and I are discussing exactly this!
– Super Advisors
– Investing outside of your Super
– As well as the next steps to take & more….
So that you can start to think, plan and maximise your retirement!
Remember: none of this is financial advice, just 2 guys with mics talking. Just remember to speak to a professional
PS: Am I wrong? I would love to hear some thoughts on this topic.
Also! Shoot me the questions you’re wondering about super and retirement and I’ll make sure Grant and I get to them in a future episode!
All information we share is NOT financial or investment advice and is purely intended for entertainment and educational purposes only. Always seek professional advice before acting on any financial decision.
00:00 Welcome to Business and Investing
03:33 Government is making changes to super
08:26 Disincentivising people who want to strive
11:02 Breaking trust as a result of changes
12:19 Business owners are an ambitious bunch
15:45 Will changes being a short-term fix change my opinion?
17:31 Financial advice is crucial
21:14 Making rules clear and outlooking
22:21 Investing outside of super
24:31 New Zealand raised their cash rate to 0.5%
28:45 When something has to break
31:29 Is Australia taking a back seat or not?
32:47 With uncertainty on the rise, what to do?
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
- Business and Investing website: https://www.businessandinvesting.com/
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@businessandinvesting
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/business-investing/id1607453342
Connect with Us:
- Join the Business and Investing Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/440140397804480
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/businessandinvestingcom
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/businessandinvestingcom
- Follow us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@businessandinvestingcom
- Send your enquiries or drop by to say hello: firstname.lastname@example.org