Time management is one of the most important disciplines for business owners to get right.
I’d go as far as to say…
Time management can be the reason for your success or failure.
Now, don’t get me wrong here.
I’m not talking about…
Far from it, actually.
The time you spend on your business and the money you make from it aren’t connected.
I know, I know…
This goes against everything you’ve ever been taught…
But think about it for a second.
The amount of time I spend on my property portfolio doesn’t reflect the money I make from it.
And the same is true for business.
If you level up the way you use your time, your income will level up too.
If you’re a business owner that spends their day providing services,
– Try outsourcing those responsibilities to another business?
– Try automating a part of delivery?
– Try off-shore team members?
How would your business perform if you were more focused on managing it rather than running it?
It doesn’t have to be as drastic as this.
Why not start by outsourcing household chores?
Or outsource the time it takes to cook every evening?
It’s easy—just hire a cleaner and order ready-made meals instead.
If you can remove the things that take up your time,
You can do more of the tasks that pay outsized returns.
( Or… Alternatively, you can spend more time doing things that make you happy. )
While this may seem counterintuitive,
I’ve noticed it more recently.
When I manage my energy and my happiness…
More success and greater results come from it
These have been critical drivers for me.
If playing golf gives you energy and prevents you from burnout,
It’s worth it!
Time management isn’t about grinding through another day.
It’s about maximising the effect of your time by completing the tasks that will have the most impact.
In this week’s podcast episode, Grant and I will be discussing everything about time management.
From morning routines to calendar management and more.
Hit that play button now!
All information we share is NOT financial or investment advice and is purely intended for entertainment and educational purposes only. Always seek professional advice before acting on any financial decision
00:00 Welcome to Business and Investing
03:48 The importance of time management in your business
08:00 Do you always have to grind and hustle hard?
11:57 Wiring, beliefs, and time management
16:07 Having a morning routine
28:15 Buying back your time
32:37 Managing your energy and happiness
37:13 Times when you should change your approach to time management
42:51 Good time management starts with good calendar management
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
- Business and Investing website: https://www.businessandinvesting.com/
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@businessandinvesting
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/business-investing/id1607453342
Connect with Us:
- Join the Business and Investing Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/440140397804480
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/businessandinvestingcom
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/businessandinvestingcom
- Follow us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@businessandinvestingcom
- Send your enquiries or drop by to say hello: email@example.com