In theory, buying a house seems like a no-brainer.
But in reality, it may just be the worst financial mistake anyone can make, especially for us business owners.
If done wrong, you could negatively impact your ability to create wealth and hamper the growth of your business.
If done right, you can leverage your house to build sustainable wealth and continue to create a thriving business.
The key to doing this correctly is understanding all of the crucial factors that go into buying a home.
And that’s exactly what we cover in this episode…
…as we share our approach to owning homes and investing.
DISCLAIMER: All information we share is NOT financial or investment advice and is purely intended for entertainment and educational purposes only. Always seek professional advice before acting on any financial decision.
01:57 Why buying a house is more complicated for business owners
07:42 Considerations for buying a house
08:14 Consideration #1: Location
15:35 Consideration #2: Environment
21:45 Consideration #3: Budget
24:50 Consideration #4: Security
29:12 Consideration #5: Life events and emotions
33:23 Consideration #6: Long-term costs
38:40 Consideration #7: Long-term ROI
41:16 Communication is key in buying a home
42:51 How buying a house can hold back wealth creation
45:55 Playing the game of wealth should be fun
49:12 Key takeaways from the episode
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe, tune in and share this podcast!
- Business and Investing website: https://www.businessandinvesting.com/
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@businessandinvesting
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/business-investing/id1607453342
- Join the Business and Investing Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/440140397804480
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/businessandinvestingcom
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/businessandinvestingcom
- Follow us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@businessandinvestingcom
- Send your enquiries or drop by to say hello: firstname.lastname@example.org