Most business owners fail at wealth creation because of the ‘iceberg illusion’.
Let’s dive into this idea…
When we see someone else—a friend, family member, someone on social media—successfully invest in a specific stock, cryptocurrency or property – we get excited.
We think they are doing really well…
Making a ton of money, driving a nice car, living in a great house, and having perceivably all the freedom that we want.
So, we start following them.
Thinking that if we just do what they do… we will win too.
Seems logical, right?
But just think about it for a second… Have you really ever seen below the surface?
Or, are they just gloating? Only showing you the wins, without any of the challenges.
Have you actually ever SEEN them make money?
Have you seen the research and concepts that have gone into the investment?
I mean, maybe they just got lucky?
Maybe you have tried to follow their investments yourself…
Has that worked out for you?
I doubt it.
And the reason why you hardly saw any success, is because the ‘gurus’ only show you the tip of the iceberg.
What they want you to see— their wins, not their losses.
What really makes an investor successful is understanding the concepts that sit below the surface.
The foundational ideas that allow them to realise a good investment from a bad investment.
And what makes it worse…
These ‘below the surface’ concepts are completely different for business owners compared to the rest of society…
And most gurus don’t understand how it works for business owners.
But, what can you do about it?
How can you understand the wealth creation concepts that apply to business owners and stand on top of your own iceberg?
Just play the episode, as we explain it all in detail.
DISCLAIMER: All information we share is NOT financial or investment advice and is purely intended for entertainment and educational purposes only. Always seek professional advice before acting on any financial decision.
01:41 Why most people don’t know about these concepts
04:14 How Charley discovered these core wealth creation concepts
06:59 Concept #1: Inflation
09:45 Inflation is personalised
13:48 How to make inflation work for you
17:19 Concept #2: Leverage
22:26 Concept #3: Time
25:54 Concept #4: Tax
28:04 How business owners can use tax to their advantage
31:49 Concept #5: Team
32:47 The professionals comprising Grant and Charley’s teams
36:15 Leveraging the services of professionals
40:58 Surrounding yourself with like-minded business owners
42:24 Concept #6: Risk Mitigation
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
- Business and Investing website: https://www.businessandinvesting.com/
- The Debt Millionaire by George Antone https://www.amazon.com/Debt-Millionaire-people-never-wealth-ebook/dp/B01FTY5YSE
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki https://www.amazon.com/Rich-Dad-Poor-Teach-Middle/dp/1612680194
- The Barefoot Investor: The Only Money Guide You’ll Ever Need by Scott Pape https://www.amazon.com/Barefoot-Investor-Money-Guide-Youll/dp/0730324214
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@businessandinvesting
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/business-investing/id1607453342
- Join the Business and Investing Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/440140397804480
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/businessandinvestingcom
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/businessandinvestingcom
- Follow us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@businessandinvestingcom
- Send your enquiries or drop by to say hello: email@example.com