Most Australian business owners see their business as the only wealth creation strategy they need in order to unlock their desired freedom.
Which means that we work our fingers to the bone so we can sell it one day or hope that it can sustain itself for decades to generate money without needing us.
But what happens when the business loses a key client? Loses a key employee? Or needs to pivot to stay relevant?
We need to dive head first back into the business to solve it!
So, where do we go to get the security to ensure that our families will be looked after in the future, irrespective of the risk in our business?
To add to the pain, most business books focus on teaching about wealth creation that is geared towards the general population (eg, employees).
Which sadly doesn’t help business owners, like us, as much because we are different.
Well, it’s time for this to change.
It’s time for you to discover the missing piece in the puzzle.
For the first episode of Business and Investing, let us introduce how this podcast will help bridge the knowledge gap for Australian business owners in creating wealth.
We walk you through what Business and Investing is all about and the value every business owner can get from it to achieve the wealth that they want.
The rules are different when making money as a business owner. And we’re here to share how we played the game wisely.
Let’s jump into the show!
DISCLAIMER: All information we share is NOT financial or investment advice and is purely intended for entertainment and educational purposes only. Always seek professional advice before acting on any financial decision.
01:44 Why are we doing this podcast?
02:36 Reasons why business owners don’t find success in wealth creation
04:22 The main objective of the podcast
05:18 Charley’s and Grant’s trial and error experiences in investing
08:06 Who is the podcast really built for?
10:05 Why business owners need to pivot something outside business
12:51 Making money as a business owner vs. as an employee
14:30 Business owners lack education about building wealth
16:40 How wealth creation opportunities are different for business owners
17:31 The earlier you start creating wealth, the easier it is
19:20 Charley’s and Grant’s journeys as Australian entrepreneurs
28:33 Growing wealth is a skill you can develop
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
- Business and Investing website: https://www.businessandinvesting.com/
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki https://www.amazon.com/Rich-Dad-Poor-Teach-Middle/dp/1612680194
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@businessandinvesting
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/business-investing/id1607453342
- Join the Business and Investing Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/440140397804480
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/businessandinvestingcom
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/businessandinvestingcom
- Follow us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@businessandinvestingcom
- Send your enquiries or drop by to say hello: email@example.com